Sage School can suggest additional books on subjects related to dyslexia if you are interested.
- About Dyslexia, Priscilla L. Vail, Modern Learning Press / Programs for Education
- Can’t Read, Can’t Write, Can’t Talk Too Good Either, Louise Clarke, Penguin Books.
- Josh: A Boy with Dyslexia, Caroline Janover, Waterfront Books.
- The Many Faces of Dyslexia, Margaret Rawson, International Dyslexia Association.
- My Name is Brain Brian, Jeanne Betancourt, Scholastic, Inc.
- Overcoming Dyslexia, Sally Shaywitz, Knopf.
- Reversals, Eileen Simpson, Washington Square Press.
- Smart Kids with School Problems: Things to Know and Ways to Help, Priscilla L. Vail, E.P. Dutton Press.
- Susan’s Story, Susan Hampshire, St. Martin’s Press.
- Your Child’s Growing Mind, Jane M. Healy, Ph.D., Doubleday Books.
- How Being Dyslexic and ‘Lousy in School’ Made Shark Tank Star Barbara Corcoran a Better Entrepreneur
- International Dyslexia Association
- LD Online
- LD Resources
- Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators
- Schwab Learning
Need a Psychologist?
Get in touch with us for our recommended Psychologists in your area!