Georgia Private School Tuition Tax Credit Program
Sage School is pleased to participate in The Georgia Private School Tax Credit Program. This opportunity allows Georgia residents and C-Corporations to redirect a portion of their Georgia tax liability to a Student Scholarship Organization (SSO) in support of the financial aid program at a private school of their choice. Participants receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on their state income taxes and a charitable deduction on their federal return.
Sage School partners with Apogee Scholarship Fund, a state approved Student Scholarship Organization (SSO), to enable the Sage community to participate in the Georgia Private School Tax Credit program.
How Does This Help Our School?
You are already paying income taxes to the state. Why not redirect some of those taxes to provide for Sage School? When you redirect your Georgia income taxes to Sage School, you can designate that the contribution be used to provide financial aid at Sage School. Our school is then able to:
- Increase the amount of financial aid that can be offered to new students
- Preserve more of our existing financial aid to assist families already enrolled
- Increase school enrollment
- Increase tuition income
- Increase the funds available to improve educational and extracurricular offerings
- Further our mission by reaching more children with dyslexia and other language learning differences
How to Participate in the Tax Credit Program
Paperless – It’s fast and easy!
- Click Here to complete the electronic form.
- No signature is required.
Printed forms to mail or fax
- Click Here to print the form.
- Mail or fax the completed form to Apogee at:
Apogee Scholarship Fund
3330 Cumberland Blvd Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30339
Sage School Scholarship Fund
By redirecting a portion of your Georgia state tax liability to the Apogee Scholarship Fund, you will receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit that Sage School uses to provide need-based financial aid to deserving students moving from public schools or entering Sage School in Pre-K, Kindergarten, or first grade. You will also receive a charitable deduction on your federal tax return.
Individual – up to $1,000
Married Filing Jointly – up to $2,500
Married Filing Separately – up to $1,250 each
Pass-through income from S-Corps, LLCs, and Partnerships – up to $10,000
C-Corps and Trusts – up to 75% of GA tax liability
Funding is quickly being used up, so register now!
Please visit the Apogee Scholarship Fund website for more information.